• Dr. Brown Interviews Jonathan Cahn and Talks about the State of the Nation Before God

January 23, 2013 | 6 Comments

Join Dr. Brown for an exclusive interview with Johnathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, who will talk about his message in DC earlier this week as well as reflect on the station of the nation. Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at  (866) 348 7884  with your questions and comments.

Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: Let us not be as those who are called to be watchmen and are instead asleep at the watch.  Let us be sober and alert, and let us warn our nation while there’s still light and still day!

Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: I certainly know how discouragement and hopelessness could set in.  Things really are messed up in America, but look to the Lord. Look at Him and your hope will be renewed!

Receive Johnathan Cahn’s (Book) The Harbinger & The 1/23/13 Line of Fire Interview with Jonathan Cahn (CD) for Your Gift of $20! Postage Paid!

Call  1-800-278-9978  or Order Online!

Are You a Grumbler and Complainer?

Dr. Brown Interviews Jonathan Cahn 1/26/12

Are Jews for Jesus “Soul Nazis”? (And an amazing testimony from Israel)

Comments

6 Responses to “Dr. Brown Interviews Jonathan Cahn and Talks about the State of the Nation Before God”

1. Mark Tross
      January 25th, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

Jonathan Cahn is The Real Deal! We’ll be talking about this Mon-Wed this week on radio & television! Ignite Your Life on AM 730 KDAZ, Monday, January 28, 7:05am MT WORLDWIDE @ http://sonbroadcasting.cc/am-730/listen-online/ with Birga & Dan, as we talk about The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement & my appearance on KCHF for God Answers Prayer, Tuesday & Wednesday, January 29 & 30, which you can watch WORLDWIDE @ http://www.sonbroadcasting.cc Visit http://victorychurchofgod.weebly.com TODAY!

2. Gabriel Fisher
      January 25th, 2013 @ 4:58 pm

Michael Michael Michael – I still remember you from the old Brownsville “revival” and promoting David Hogan. You still know how to make money I see.

3. Sarah Lloyd
      January 25th, 2013 @ 5:27 pm

I was highly impacted by the book, Harbinger. I am so glad you did this interview. I find it odd sitting listening to your interview with Jonathan Cahn and looking out my window at the effects of the storm Khan.

4. Dan Keane
      January 25th, 2013 @ 6:36 pm

Dear Dr. Brown,

I appreciate you so much and am so thankful you are in my life. I praise God for you and for other Jewish believers in Messiah.I feel like I must stand by you, and by them, for my own protection, and that of my wife and children, in these troubling times. Dr, Brown, I am deeply troubled: have you heard of food shortages coming soon, of martial law being imposed in the US, and and such social unrest that the government has set up “FEMA camps and mass grave sites” to dispose of entire families who they consider to be “anti-government”, i.e., pro-life people, those who are opposed to homosexual marriage, followers of Jesus? I saw an online video which I now wish I hadn’t, in which a man claims to be able to help families protect themselves somehow from the coming nightmare, with food, weapons, etc. He mentions the homes of families will be invaded and property seized as a a “matter of national security”, with families taken away with bags over their heads to these FEMA camps! My question for you and Jonathan Cahn is “Where is the Lord in all of this? I hope He is with you, and that I am by your side, and with Him!” How is the power and protection of God being manifested in your life,Michael and Jonathan, that I may learn from you, and that our enemies may be defeated? Or will we all be slaughtered? My heart is so heavy. Please reply. God bless you!

5. Jabez H.
      February 7th, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

Faith, hope, love, these shall remain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqP6YtWuR38

6. Bill
      February 15th, 2013 @ 11:49 am

God bless you Dr. Brown. In Jesus’ Name! Amen.