July 11, 2012 | 3 Comments
Dr. Brown interacts with some recent, controversial TV footage, shares some further thoughts on how today’s watered down “gospel” message is affecting the Church and the world, and then talks with a FIRE missionary from the Philippines.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: There is a massive harvest all around you within your neighborhood and around your world. Give yourself to God every day. Say, “God make me fully usable. Use me to the full.”
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: Rather than finding out how far we can go with sin and experimenting with it, why not find out how far God can go with us and what He can do with a yielded life?
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
DVD Debate with Rabbi Shmuley
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
10. I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.