June 20, 2012 | 20 Comments
In our desire to avoid controversy and be “relevant,” we have ceased to preach the real gospel and have thereby become irrelevant. A challenging show from Dr. Brown today.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: It is time for us to speak the truth, and not be ashamed, cower, compromise, or water the message down. People need the truth and we have the truth. Do not hold back in the sight of God or man.
Dr. Brown’s Bottom Line: Will the fear of man stop you from telling the truth? Should not the fear of God and the love of man cause us to tell the truth?
SPECIAL OFFER! THIS WEEK ONLY!
AS A JESUS REVOLUTIONARY…
- I will spend quality time with God every day in prayer and the Word.
- I will walk in purity of heart and integrity of life, in thought, in speech, and in deed.
- I will not be ashamed of Jesus but will confess him boldly as Lord and Savior.
- I will commit myself to the Great Commission, looking for opportunities to win the lost, restore the backslidden, and make disciples.
- I will seek to be a peacemaker and ambassador of reconciliation, forgiving those who have offended me and seeking the forgiveness of those whom I have offended.
- I will walk in love towards those who despise and reject me, overcoming evil with good and hostility with kindness.
- I will pursue fellowship with brothers and sisters of like mind and will not separate myself from the Body.
- I will be involved with a ministry of mercy, through serving or through giving, helping to relieve human suffering in a tangible way.
- I will stand for righteousness and justice, enlisting myself in a moral cause for the honor of the Lord and the good of society.
10. I will seek the fullness of the Spirit, availing myself of everything God has made available for His people today.