• Monday’s Musings and Thoughts on False Hebrew Roots Teachings

February 6, 2012 | 6 Comments

Dr. Brown catches up on the weekend events and shares some concerns about sensationalistic, false teachings.  Listen live here 2-4 pm EST, and call into the show at (866) 348 7884!

60 Questions Christians Ask About Jewish Beliefs and Practices by Dr. Brown: Dr. Michael Brown answers sixty common questions about Jewish people and Jewish culture. He also addresses questions Christians have about their own relationship to the Old Testament Law.

Revolution in  the Church:  Challenging the Religious System by Dr. Brown:  Revolution in the Church looks at the need for a spiritual revolution not only in the Church but ultimately in the world. With its timely message, this book will be a welcome corroboration of the revolution already taking place in your church…

The End of the American Gospel Enterprise by Dr. Brown:  This book is for: Everyone hungry for more of God… Everyone jealous for the true glory of God… Everyone who knows that something great is missing from the American Church.

Comments

6 Responses to “Monday’s Musings and Thoughts on False Hebrew Roots Teachings”

1. Jabez H.
      February 7th, 2012 @ 11:43 am

I soooo look forward to this on the air clarity. I just made some mention of some of this in the Gospel Definitions comments section. Let us look to and discover the full stature of the One New Man being formed in Christ, and move away from the vanity of false Hebrew Roots teaching. Let the Jew be the Jew, and the Gentile the Gentile, as forming One New Man in Christ.

February 7th, 2012 @ 12:02 pm

Jabez, may it be so!

3. Kevin B.
      February 7th, 2012 @ 6:16 pm

Dr. Brown — love the show up here in Connecticut.

Question – who sings “shake the nations, change the world” ? Is there any album I can buy somewhere?

4. Trezeguet
      February 8th, 2012 @ 5:33 pm

I can’t believe I missed this show. I will have to catch up. I’ve been in discussions with new friends I’ve met that have been following some of these Hebrew Roots teachings.

At the end of our discussions we have prayed that God would not allow us to be deceived. I thank you again for your ministry and the resources you provide. Your resources have helped bring some of our friends back to truth.

I hope that one day a debate with a Hebrew Roots teacher comes about. I believe that will be very fruitful for many.

Trezeguet

5. Dave Lewandoski
      February 9th, 2012 @ 12:58 am

Kevin,

The song is called “Shake the nations” by Aaron Crider. I don’t think it’s on itunes anymore but you can listen to it here

I’m sure you can get the cd somewhere…check his website.

6. Dr. Michael L. Brown
      February 9th, 2012 @ 2:51 am

Kevin, yes, that’s the song and Aaron is the man, one of our grads from Pensacola and FIRE’s worship leader for our first nine years. http://www.aaroncrider.com/